Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Can I work in any type of job if I am eligible to work off campus?

Yes. You may work for any employer in Canada who is not on the ineligible employer list, as long as you continue to comply with the requirements of the off-campus work authorization. You must also get an immigration medical exam if you plan to work in certain occupations.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: