Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Can I work anywhere, in any type of job, under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program?

The post-graduation work permit is an open work permit. This means that you can work in any occupation anywhere in Canada, and change employers any time you wish.

Note: You may not work for an employer on the ineligible employers list.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: