I didn’t pay enough for my application. What can I do?
Find out if you can pay the difference online. If you can, pay it and include both receipts with your application. We will accept more than one receipt for the same application if they add up to the right amount.
If you can’t pay the difference online, request a refund for your payment and try paying again. Make sure you pay the right amount and include the receipt with your application.
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date modified: