Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Who cannot use the Change of Address online service?

Don’t use the change of address online service if you recently immigrated to Canada and need to tell us your new address to receive a Permanent Resident (PR) Card. In this case, use the Address Notification online service.

If you don’t have an active permanent resident application, use this Web form to tell us of a change of address.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: