Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I am in Canada temporarily, as a worker, visitor or student. Why can’t I change my address online?

Since work permits, study permits, and visitor records are processed and closed on the same day they cannot be accessed through this service. You can change your address using this Web form.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: