Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

If I remove my application status from the Internet on CAS, can I still use Change of Address or Address Notification?

No, you can’t view, modify and update both your home and mailing addresses through Change of Address or Address Notification.

If you removed your online CAS access and would like to use Change of Address or Address Notification, contact us online through our Web form.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful


  • Come to Canada

How to video

Glossary term

Date modified: