What happens if I receive investment support from more than one designated organization?
Receiving support from multiple designated venture capital funds or angel investor groups is known as syndication. If you have syndicated support, then all investment organizations involved in the syndication must be identified. Only one commitment certificate will be sent electronically to us and one letter of support will be provided to you.
If a designated venture capital fund invests in your business, the minimum total investment amount is $200,000, even if a designated angel group also invests in your business.
If at least one designated angel group but no designated venture capital fund invests in your business, the minimum total investment amount is $75,000.
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- What is the minimum investment that I need to apply through the Start-up Visa Program?
- How can I qualify to get a Start-up Visa?
- How much money will I need to show that I can cover living expenses when I get to Canada?
- How can I get support from a designated organization?
- Do I have to invest my own money if I want to apply through the Start-up Visa Program?
- If I immigrate through the Start-up Visa Program, what happens if my business fails?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: