Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

How can I enrol in a government-funded language class at no cost to myself?

To enrol in a government-funded language class, you will need to visit a language assessment centre in your city. They will assess your English or French skills. Organizations that help newcomers can tell you where to go. They can also give you more information about language training options.

Children and youth will learn English and French at school.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Help tool

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: