Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I'm working or studying in Canada temporarily. Can I take Government of Canada funded language classes?

If you are a temporary worker or student, you are not eligible to take Government of Canada funded classes. Instead, check with your province or territory. They might offer language classes to temporary workers or students.

You can get more information on all language training programs available to you from an organization that helps newcomers in your area.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Help tool

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: