I already took a medical exam when I applied for the caregiver pilots. Why am I being asked to take another one?
Medical exams are valid for 12 months from the date of the exam. If you already took a medical exam but it expired, you and your family members will have to take another one to make sure you’re still admissible to Canada.
Answers others found useful
- How long will it take to process my application?
- When does my processing time start?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application online. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- What does my family sponsorship application status mean?
- Why can’t I create a permanent residence tracker account for my sponsorship application?
- Why have processing times changed for some applications types?
- How do I check the status of my Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel application?
- Date modified: