How is the processing time affected if I need a medical exam?
If you’re applying as a permanent resident or temporary resident (visitor, student or worker), you can usually check the status of your medical exam results within 30 days of the date you booked your exam.
Once the status of your medical exam results is updated and shows up as completed, we’ll tell you what to do next.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date modified: