Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

How can I get a permanent resident card?

To apply for a permanent resident (PR) card, you must meet the eligibility requirements.

If you have a PR card that is going to expire soon or your card was lost, stolen or destroyed, you can apply to renew or replace your PR card.

New permanent residents will receive their PR cards by mail. You do not need to apply for one.

Answers others found useful

Help tool

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: