If you return my application, will I get a refund?
Yes, you’ll get a refund if we return your application. We’ll return your application if
- it was incomplete
- it was received before the program re-opened
- the program was full
We’ll only refund the biometrics fee if
- you didn’t give your biometrics, or
- you gave your biometrics by mistake (for example, you provided biometrics even though you were exempt)
Refunds can take up to eight weeks to complete. If you’ve been waiting longer, submit a refund request.
Answers others found useful
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date modified: