Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

How do I sponsor my undeclared family member through the pilot project?

If your spouse, common-law partner, or dependent child is eligible to be sponsored and qualifies for the pilot project, you can apply to sponsor them as of September 9, 2019.

There is no special process for sponsoring family members under the pilot project. You would just apply using the normal process to sponsor your spouse, partner or child.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: