Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

For my citizenship certificate application, can I provide documents that aren’t in English or French?

Yes. If you provide a document that isn’t in English or French, you must send it with

  • the English or French translation and
  • an affidavit from the translator

Check the translation requirements if you applied

Answers others found useful


Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: