Is there a net worth requirement for the self-employed program?
There is no regulated minimum net worth requirement. However, you will have to satisfy a visa officer that you have enough money to:
- settle in Canada with your dependants and
- finance the work on which your selection was based.
Find out more about the funds you need.
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- How can I qualify to immigrate to Canada as a self-employed person?
- How do I immigrate to Canada to become a self-employed person?
- What is the relevant experience requirement to immigrate as self-employed persons?
- Under the Self-Employed Persons Program, what does cultural activities mean?
- Under the Self-Employed Persons Program, what is meant by a significant contribution?
- What are the language requirements to immigrate under the program for self-employed people?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: