My family and I applied for permanent residence. Why can’t I see the application status?
You may have entered the wrong information.
When trying to find out about an application for permanent residence for more than one person, make sure you are entering the correct information.
In the Client Application Status (CAS) tool, make sure all fields contain information about the principal applicant (the person who applied to come to Canada).
In the application status tracker, make sure all fields have information about the person who created the account.
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- What happens if my PR card expires while I am outside Canada?
- I’m a new permanent resident of Canada. Do I need to apply for a PR card?
- How long will it take to process my PR card?
- I need to leave Canada and I do not have a PR card. Can I later re-enter Canada?
- How do I renew my PR card?
- Date modified: