Who can use the Change of Address and the Address Notification online services?
Use the Change of Address and Address Notification service if you meet all the following criteria:
- your case is being processed in Canada,
- your address is in Canada,
- you’re moving within 3 weeks or have already moved
- you must also have either:
- sponsored a member of the family class,
- applied for permanent residence from within Canada,
- applied for a permanent resident card,
- applied for Canadian citizenship (for yourself or for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen),
- applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship), or
- applied to renounce or resume Canadian citizenship.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date modified: