Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Who can use the Change of Address and the Address Notification online services?

Use the Change of Address and Address Notification service if you meet all the following criteria:

  • your case is being processed in Canada,
  • your address is in Canada,
  • you’re moving within 3 weeks or have already moved
  • you must also have either:
    • sponsored a member of the family class,
    • applied for permanent residence from within Canada,
    • applied for a permanent resident card,
    • applied for Canadian citizenship (for yourself or for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen),
    • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship), or
    • applied to renounce or resume Canadian citizenship.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: