You asked me for additional medical information. How will this affect the processing time?
Each case is different. The amount of time it takes us to process your application depends on the medical condition and on the request.
To avoid more delays, you must
- go back to see the physician
- complete the requirement before we can assess your medical exam
Don’t complete a new medical exam unless we instruct you to do so.
Your panel physician can explain how long it will take to complete additional testing or treatment.
Once you complete the requirement, we’ll tell you what to do next.
Learn more about medical exams.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date modified: