We recommend you pay the right of permanent residence fee ($515) now to avoid delays. You will have to pay it before you become a permanent resident.
Processing fee ($1625) and right of permanent residence fee ($515)
|Your application (without right of permanent residence fee)
Include your spouse or partner
Processing fee ($850) and right of permanent residence fee ($515)
|Include your spouse or partner (without right of permanent residence fee)
|Include a dependent child
If you or your family need to give biometrics, pay your biometrics fees at the same time you pay your other fees. Make sure you pay using the same payment method.
|Biometrics – per person
Biometrics – per family (2 or more people)
Maximum fee for a family of 2 or more people applying at the same time and place
How to pay your fees
Before you pay
Keep a copy of your fee receipt for your records.
If you pay the wrong fees or don’t use one of the methods listed below, we will return your application to you without processing it. Once we start processing, we can’t refund your fees.
You’ll have to pay any costs for
- returning your file
- overpayments, or
- any unrelated documents you included with your application by accident.
If we asked you to pay this fee for an application we are processing
- follow the instructions on the payment request
- send proof of your payment with a copy of the original request from the office that asked you to pay it
Pay and apply online
When applying online, you can’t pay your fees directly within the application. To pay your fees you’ll need:
- an account with our payment service
- This isn’t the same account you login to your application with.
- PDF Reader software
- a credit or debit card
When you finish paying
- save a copy of your payment receipt
- attach your receipt to your application using the instructions in the application.
- Date modified: