|Temporary resident permit – per person
How to pay your fees
Before you pay
Keep a copy of your fee receipt for your records.
If you pay the wrong fees or don’t use one of the methods listed below, we will return your application to you without processing it. Once we start processing, we can’t refund your fees.
You’ll have to pay any costs for
- returning your file
- overpayments, or
- any unrelated documents you included with your application by accident.
If we asked you to pay this fee for an application we are processing
- follow the instructions on the payment request
- send proof of your payment with a copy of the original request from the office that asked you to pay it
Pay online and apply on paper
To pay your fees online, you need
When you finish, you must
- print a copy of your receipt
- include it with your paper application
If you were asked to pay this fee for an application currently being processed, follow the instructions on the payment request.
Apply from a different country
Payment instructions will change depending on the country you apply from.
Choose a different location to see payment instructions for other countries.
- Date modified: