Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

What happens to my Guaranteed Investment Certificate if you refuse my study permit application?

If we refuse your study permit application, contact the bank that issued your Guaranteed Investment Certificate to get a refund.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Help tool

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: